Delivering fresh, chilled, frozen and dry-store goods
Central to the success of First Choice Foodservice, is a committed team of distribution and delivery personnel. Each order is carefully checked, packed and delivered from our own fleet of modern and efficient delivery vehicles.
Here’s a summary of what you can expect from our delivery service:
- Free next day delivery 6 days-a-week*
- Our own fleet of Euro 5 and Euro 6 multi-temperature delivery vehicles
- Delivering within a 70 mile radius of Burton upon Trent
- Delivering Monday to Saturday (6-days-a-week)
- Free next day delivery on all orders over £50*
- Order by 5pm Monday to Friday for next day delivery (subject to terms)
- Sunday telesales: 2pm to 5pm, order by 5pm for next day delivery
- One order, one delivery and one invoice
*Applies to scheduled delivery days and areas
Apart from our business development managers, your most regular contact with First Choice Foodservice, is likely to be with one of our delivery drivers. Professionally qualified to CPC standards, each driver has good customers service skills and we are sure you will find them helpful, friendly and polite.
Fresh fruit and vegetables and freshly prepared meat
First Choice Foodservice has made significant investments in its supply chain capabilities. Part of this commitment means that all foodservice orders can be delivered in modern, safe, Euro-compliant vehicles.
Products can be transported safely and at the correct temperatures. And because the storage space within the vehicle is flexible, transporting a combined order of say frozen, chilled, fresh fruit and vegetables, and grocery products, means we can maximise our efficiencies and fuel economy. Which makes good economic sense, keeps prices down and is much better for the environment.